Berikut informasi lowongan kerja Sous Chef – PT. GF CULINARY (RESTAURANT PUTIEN) yang dipublikasikan pada March 29, 2016 at 04:58PM. Silahkan anda simak untuk syarat, kualifikasi dan data pendukung yang diperlukan.
1. Saucier chefs are culinary professionals frequently employed by well-staffed, high-end kitchens, such as those located in hotels, resorts, and fine-dining restaurants.
2. The saucier chef is one part of the larger culinary staff who works explicitly to create the sauces that accompany dishes.
3. Like other kitchen staff, saucier chefs work under the direction of head and sous chefs.
4. Saucier chefs create a variety of sauces, soups, and stocks in both classical and contemporary culinary genres.
5. They often work closely with other chefs to develop flavors that compliment entrees, appetizers, and desserts.
6. Saucier chefs may be assigned to their own stations, where they apply the sauces they’ve created to dishes.
7. They may also garnish and present the meal according to specific house recipes.
8. In addition, saucier chefs might have to keep their work areas clean and follow strict safety and sanitation procedures.
1. Experience min 5 years in food service is essential in finding employment as a saucier chef of Chinese Restaurant.
2. Many colleges, universities, and vocational schools offer associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in culinary arts.
3. These professionals often start out as food preparation workers or other lower-level kitchen staff and rise through the ranks to saucier-chef status.
4. Aspiring saucier chefs may also opt to obtain formal training through postsecondary programs.
5. In these programs, students develop their cooking and food-preparation skills in functioning kitchens; they also learn about safety, nutrition, and sanitation.
6. Alternatively, saucier chefs may gain formal training through apprenticeships.
7. These programs can take two years to complete and teach students in both kitchen and classroom settings.
8. Apprenticeships are often available through culinary institutes and associations.
9. Saucier chefs can expect to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift heavy objects.
10. They must also be able to work in high-pressure situations in busy kitchens, often around open flames. Saucier chefs must be good verbal communicators, since they work as part of a larger culinary team.
11. Like any other member of a kitchen staff, saucier chefs must have flexible schedules and often work nights and weekends, which are high-traffic hours in the food-service industry.
12. They must can handling pork
13. Willing in Pantai Indah Kapuk and Sawah Besar
Anda bisa berbagi dan share ke rekan-kerabat anda yang lain, barangkali mereka membutuhkan dan sesuai dengan kualifikasi pekerjaan Sous Chef – PT. GF CULINARY (RESTAURANT PUTIEN) ini. Selain itu, share yang telah anda lakukan merupakan motivasi tersendiri buat kami untuk terus meng-update informasi lowongan kerja yang kami susun dari beberapa sumber populer serta dapat dipercaya. Besar harapan kami semoga anda memperoleh pekerjaan sesuai dengan kualifikasi yang anda miliki.